- Detail Images
The Arc'teryx Men's Accelerator Short-Sleeve Shirt uses flexible Shaide fabric to help your body stay in a comfortable sweet spot, even in cooler weather. Throw this shirt on before you head out on your early morning run or any time you plan to work up a sweat, even if the weather is playing it cool.
- Midweight Shaide fabric manages moisture to help you regulate your temperature, and it's flexible to promote unrestricted movement
- UPF 45 shields you from the sun
- No-lift underarm gussets give your arms room to move without shifting your entire shirt around every time you move
- Flatlock seams cut down on friction to reduce chafing
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought this shirt for rock climbing and yoga, but wear it regularly just about anywhere. The shirt was long enough even for my 6'4" body.