- Detail Images
- Community Images
The Arc'teryx Men's Accelerator Short-Sleeve Shirt uses flexible Shaide fabric to help your body stay in a comfortable sweet spot, even in cooler weather. Throw this shirt on before you head out on your early morning run or any time you plan to work up a sweat, even if the weather is playing it cool.
- Midweight Shaide fabric manages moisture to help you regulate your temperature, and it's flexible to promote unrestricted movement
- UPF 45 shields you from the sun
- No-lift underarm gussets give your arms room to move without shifting your entire shirt around every time you move
- Flatlock seams cut down on friction to reduce chafing
Share your thoughts
Great shirt for a variety of activities
Climbing at Red Rock
Versatile all around Tech Shirt
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
Its the type of shirt that works great at the gym to running outdoors to indoor rock climbing and more.
I love the fit of the shirt. It is quite a trim fit made with a 4 way stretch fabric that is a bit more burly than most. The shoulder gussets hug your traps and the semi raglan sleeves move well with your arms.
It is cut long in the torso and the shirt trims down at the waist, the sleeves are slightly longer as well (I usually prefer the sleeves a little shorter).
Fabric breathes quite well and wicks away moisture (does leave the big sweat marks that you see in some thinner fabrics). It has also held up to many washes without any signs of wear.
Great shirt overall
Riptide in Accelerator and Motus
Accelerator in riptide
Motus in riptide
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought this shirt for rock climbing and yoga, but wear it regularly just about anywhere. The shirt was long enough even for my 6'4" body.