Make your mark in the park.
The Arbor Westmark Snowboard is primed and ready for all-out freestyle destruction both in and out of the park. A medium-soft flex and true rocker shape combine with Grip Tech progressive sidecut for a balanced ride that's playful enough to press and butter, but stable enough to haul ass into a 50-footer.
- The Park System shape is semi-blunted for lower swing weight and easy butters, with a parabolic full rocker for float and playfulness without the squirrely feel
- Butter Glassing uses triaxial and biaxial fiberglass layers on either side of the core for a dialed flex that's both poppy and forgiving
- Medicine Core uses durable, snappy, and eco-friendly 100% FSC-certified poplar wood
- PowerPly topsheet utilizes an additional layer of wood for skate-like ollie pop, with a bioplastic film coating to ensure durability
- Rhythm Walls sidewalls blend ABS and urethane to improve durability and dampening
- UN3 Progressive Sidecut with Grip Tech uses multiple unblended sidecuts for extra edge hold and stability at any speed
- Hardened steel edges are 60% recycled to reduce environmental impact
- Fusion extruded base is tough, decently fast, and easy to repair
Share your thoughts
i am around 5'9'' 155lbs i wondering if i...
i am around 5'9'' 155lbs i wondering if i should get a 150 or a 156 if i couldnt get a 153
im 5'10 195 lbs and im getting in 156, depending on your boot size you could do a 153. I heard that if you have a 10.5 boot and got the 153 then you would get heel toe drag, but im not sure about that
I'm 5'9" 135 pounds and ride a 153. Personally I like shorter boards and have riden the 150 great. Awesome board, super stoked when I got it, but if you can go with the 153.
Park Distroyer! Board of choice by may of the Arbor's profesional team!
Light, Nimble with Wicked POP!
Will you guys be getting in any black 150...
Will you guys be getting in any black 150 or 153s? How often do these come into stock?
Yes. We should be getting them any day now.