Freestyle fun hog.
Bringing fun to your park laps and freestyle sessions, the Arbor Westmark System Rocker Wide Snowboard serves up a buttery-loose feel for spinning, popping, and pressing to your heart's delight. Considering its medium-soft flex, the Westmark System Rocker is surprisingly confident for cruising groomers and popping off rollers, all without it being unnerving at speed. The key to balancing its looser sensibilities lies within Arbor's Grip Tech sidecut, which adds two extra contact points for enhanced grip and quicker turn initiation. Wider shaping adds much-needed stability for bigger riders and those with plus-sized boots.
This twin-shaped board features The System Rocker, which places a parabolic rocker along the board's running length for the loose personality you've come to love from rocker. Essentially, this parabolic rocker is more pronounced at center, becoming mellower as you work towards the tip and tail. What this does is significantly loosen the board's ride, preventing you from unexpectedly catching on hardpack snow. Although we wouldn't say it's an exceptional pow board, the Westmark's uplifted profile makes it float easier when the sky is puking snow.
Showcasing the wood's gorgeous, natural grain, the Westmark features an Ash Power Ply topsheet for striking aesthetics and increased strength from impact. It's loaded with a Single Malt core of full poplar for a consistently smooth feel and heightened durability on heavy landings. Biax fiberglass keeps things torsionally soft, so you can really lay into presses without extra resistance. And because you'll be thrashing the board for seasons to come, it's equipped with a low-maintenance extruded base that's easy to repair after beating it on rails and freestyle features.
- Wider park specialist that's fun to ride anywhere
- The System Rocker promotes a loose, freestyle-friendly feel
- Twin shape keeps you balanced on take-offs and landings
- Single Malt core of full poplar for lasting durability
- Ash Power Ply delivers striking aesthetics and strength
- Grip Tech sidecut increases edgehold in variable snow
- Extruded base easily repairs after repeated park thrashings
- Arbor offers masterful craftsmanship and iconic performance
- Item #ARB00B6