Premium performance for the discerning rider.
Essentially an upscale version of the do-it-all Coda Rocker, the Arbor Wasteland Wide Snowboard offers a light, lively feel underfoot with plentiful pop for launching everything on the mountain. Wider waists provide more stability and float for bigger guys charging the mountain like it's a giant park. The Wasteland loves nothing more than ripping turns in the trees, gliding across open bowls, and popping off rollers and natural drops.
The Wasteland's medium flex and directional twin shape maximize versatility, allowing you to sample everything on the mountain. Thunderhead tips increase surface area, helping it float easily across deep powder. Creating a surfy sensation, The System Rocker is a full parabolic rocker that's most pronounced at center. Not only does rocker create a looser feel without hanging up on turns, but it also prevents the board's nose from submerging under fresh snow. And because rocker boards often sacrifice edge hold, Arbor remedies this by placing two additional "bumps" (e.g. Grip Tech sidecut) for aggressive grip directly alongside your bindings.
The Wasteland proudly displays its premium craftsmanship with Arbor's signature Power Ply topsheet. However, instead of consisting of a single wood like Arbor's other boards, the Wasteland features separate pieces of burled eucalyptus, palisander, and walnut, with a pearl-inlaid centerpiece. Continuing this premium build, Arbor's Highland core is incredibly strong and light, complemented with Carbon Uprights for extra landing gear on bigger drops.
- Upscale board excels all over the mountain
- The System Rocker creates a loose, surfy ride
- Directional twin shape with floaty Thunderhead tips
- Medium flex lends versatility for all-terrain riders
- Inlaid Power Ply topsheet creates a beautiful finish
- Highland core delivers exceptional strength-to-weight
- Carbon Uprights increase snap and landing stability
- Arbor creates striking boards with natural materials
- Item #ARB00AV