Select your style & size:Select options
Free gift with purchase!
Adjustable Tuning Iron - USA
Exploration is calling.
Move beyond the confines of tracked-out resorts and maddening lift lines with the Arbor Swoon Splitboard guiding you to fresh lines and untapped terrain. It's built off a reclined version of The System Rocker for better uphill skinning and easier float in the deep stuff. Grip Tech sidecut adds two extra contact points for improved grip when you're dropping into sketchy chutes and wind-buffed ridgelines.
This directional twin split features a mid-level flex, allowing you to ride everything from low-angle tree stashes after big storms to alpine steeps in the spring. Since it retains a centered stance, the Swoon Splitboard is also highly adept at spinning off cliffs and sending backcountry kickers. Karakoram clips actively join each half together, allowing for a solid feel underfoot without the excess slop plaguing earlier, more primitive splits.
Arbor's Single Malt core features tip-to-tail poplar for a consistently smooth feel, with proven durability for years of backcountry exploration. The Bamboo Power Ply gives the board its distinctive look, doubling as a durable topsheet against dings and scratches. Mixed Glassing is Arbor's most versatile fiberglass lay-up for stability without sacrificing playfulness. And to ensure plenty of speed, the sintered base provides quick glide across flats and deep snow.
- Mid-flexing splitboard with a surfy, easy-floating feel
- Reclined version of The System Rocker for easier skinning
- Directional twin shape brings freestyle to the backcountry
- Grip Tech sidecut increases edge hold in variable conditions
- Single Malt core of full poplar for lasting durability
- Mixed Glassing is Arbor's most versatile fiberglass lay-up
- Sintered base glides quickly across flats and deep snow
- Arbor builds beautiful boards with top-shelf materials
- Item #ARB00BF