Arbor Roundhouse Snowboard - Wide
F*ckin’ Chuck Norris.
Like an old school kick from Chuck Norris himself, the Arbor Roundhouse Wide Snowboard will lay waste to anything that stands in its way. Don’t let the wide waist fool you—this board is still quick like a cobra.
- The Voodoo Core is Arbor’s second lightest and most versatile core. Designed to take on the rigors of the park and the rest of the mountain, it utilizes sustainably produced TDS poplar to create a smooth and powerful flex
- A structural wood topsheet(Power Ply) works like a third layer of fiberglass, adding extra response and durability, without all the nasty chemicals—it looks rad too
- The Standard Progressive Sidecut is a blended tri-radial wonder that serves up tighter turns and quicker edge-to-edge transfers while maintaining stability at high speeds
- Rhythm Rails sidewalls are made from ABS and urethane to deliver a clean, damp ride and solid edge performance
- Carbon fiber is run down the center of the board to add more snap to your ollies and more durability to your board without negatively affecting spin initiation, landing recoverability, or turn initiation
- Stone-ground Rocket base delivers bomber durability, great wax absorption, and ludicrous speeds
- Recycled Steel edges deliver maximum control and durability
Share your thoughts
Could this board be used for urban terrain...
Could this board be used for urban terrain as well or would I be better off looking for a more urban specific board?