Select your style & size:Select options
For when you're in yours.
The Arbor Element Snowboard tends to react violently when mixed with fresh pow and freeride terrain, but in the best way possible. It destroys snow on contact by throwing overhead slashes, ripping chutes, and stomping cliffs due to its System Rocker profile, which gives it the right blend of float in pow and precision on steeps. However, it's constructed with sustainably-harvested wood to reduce its impact on the environment, so the mountains aren't permanently harmed from the thrashing you just gave them. And if you decide to conduct some experiments in the park with it, too, be prepared for some exciting results.
System rocker uses several different design elements to provide true rocker performance while maintaining an incredible amount of edge hold and pop. It features a parabolic arc that is more rockered between the bindings and less rockered at the tip and tail to give it float in powder and a catch-free feeling on hardpack while making turn initiation fluid and easy. The Grip Tech sidecut uses two additional contact points along each edge to allow for reliable edge hold on a rocker profile. A Power Ply sustainably-sourced wood topsheet replaces plastic to not only make it poppier, but more environmentally-friendly as well.
- A daily driver that offers all-mountain versatility
- System Rocker provides true rocker performance
- Twin shape and medium flex excel anywhere
- Grip Tech creates extra contact points at inserts
- Poplar core is light and lively
- Mixed Glassing strikes a balance between response and play
- Extruded base is easy to repair when damaged
- Arbor aims to reconnect snowboarding to nature
- Item #ARB00AX
- Q & A
Check out the vid!