Charge anything on the mountain.
Redefining what's possible on steep terrain and high-speed laps, the Arbor Coda System Camber Wide Snowboard offers the locked-in stability desired by aggressive riders. It's a board that loves riding on big alpine faces and sending cliff drops, thanks to a directional twin shape and medium-stiff flex. Thunderhead tips provide extra surface area when you're riding in fresh snow, allowing the board to float a bit better. The cambered Coda is more responsive and stable than the Coda Rocker, with this particular version offering a wider waist for riders with bigger feet.
The key to the Coda Camber's added aggression lies with The System Camber. This tip-to-tail camber profile holds aggressively through turns and loads up plentiful pop for boosting from natural hits. Unlike traditional camber, The System Camber features uplifted contact points that reduce the grabby feel. This creates a board that's supremely responsive, but one that won't throw you off balance for any mistakes on edge.
Creating exceptional edge hold, Grip Tech places two additional contact points or "bumps" for grip in the iciest conditions. This sidecut enhances carving by moving turn initiation closer to your feet, allowing for a nimble feel in tight trees and narrow chutes. Seeing that it's an aggressive board, the Coda Camber features a Double Barrel core with bamboo struts for increased power transmission and robust strength.
- Razor-sharp board for any terrain or snow condition
- The System Camber is highly responsive, without the hook
- Directional twin shape for ride-anywhere versatility
- Mid-stiff flex is confident and composed at speed
- Grip Tech sidecut for edge hold in variable conditions
- Double Barrel core with bamboo for increased power transfer
- Sintered base readily absorbs wax for faster glide
- Arbor crafts premium boards with natural materials
- Item #ARB00AU