Select your style & size:Select options
The cure to your tracked-out blues.
Ditch the maddening lines and tracked-out snow of resorts with the Arbor Coda Splitboard guiding you to pristine lines in the backcountry. The Coda Splitboard is based off the legendary Coda, but with a reclined version of The System Rocker for increased skinning contact and better float in deep powder. Balancing out the board's full parabolic rocker, Grip Tech sidecut adds two extra contact points for improved grip along icy chutes and wind-buffed ridges.
The medium flex and directional twin shape maximize versatility for attacking a wide range of terrain, from open powder bowls to steeps above treeline. Since it retains a centered stance, the Coda Splitboard stomps switch landings when you're spinning off cliff drops and sending backcountry booters. Karakoram clips actively join each half together, allowing for a solid feel underfoot without the excess slop plaguing earlier, more primitive splits.
Using Arbor's lightest construction, the Highland core lends a feathery feel on the way up, all without sacrificing stability when you're charging down a myriad of backcountry terrain. Mixed Glassing is Arbor's most versatile fiberglass lay-up for confidently handling any situation you find yourself in. Carbon Uprights run vertically from each binding zone towards the tip and tail, increasing stability on landings and improving snap for boosting off natural hits.
- Medium-flex splitboard with a surfy, easy-floating feel
- Reclined version of The System Rocker for easier skinning
- Directional twin shape brings freestyle to the backcountry
- Grip Tech sidecut boosts edgehold in variable conditions
- Highland core is extremely light for uphill efficiency
- Mixed Glassing with Carbon Uprights for landing stability
- Sintered base glides quickly across flats and deep snow
- Arbor crafts stunning boards with premium materials
- Item #ARB00BG
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My first split board and so far it's amazing. Love the rocker and the grip tech! Rides really well in the powder. Great board all around
It has it all
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Rocker, grip tech, karakoram clips, thunderhead tips, sustainably sourced bamboo, AND an incredibly sick yet simplistic graphic? This is my jam from top to bottom.
Check out the vid!
2017 Coda Splitboard