Choking on powder is an amazing thing.
- The Shaman Core is Arbor’s lightest and most powerful core—a combination of sustainably produced poplar and Paulownia woods make this all possible
- Wood Power Ply topsheet acts as a third layer of fiberglass—adding structural integrity while reducing weight and the need to use nasty chemicals
- Power Rail Bamboo sidewalls give you amazing durability and unmatched edge control
- Carbon Torsion A-Frames increases torsional response—creating better edge hold and delivering maximum stability when carving at high speeds
- Stone-ground Rocket base delivers bomber durability, great wax absorption, and ludicrous speeds
- Recycled Steel edges provide maximum control and durability
Share your thoughts
This board is seriously the cats meow. It does everything i ask it to in any situation. Trees, trails, pow, ice (im in vermont so it sees alot of that) it handles it all. And without a doubt the best looking board on the hill.
It does however seem to be a bit on the light weight side when it comes to taking bumps and dings. These tend to happen rather easily so id be careful if your an aggressive woods rider. Other then that i couldnt ask for more :)
is the max stance width really 21.3 for...
is the max stance width really 21.3 for the 162? seems narrow. i ride a 154 rossignol j-dub with stance width of 24.2....
Lots of research and a few rides later...no better big mountain board for the money. This board is a combination of power, grace and style. Ride it if you can!
I see two choices for base graphic (inverted...
I see two choices for base graphic (inverted options). Can I select one? How do I know which one I'll get?