The horsepower you need without the fatigue.
Keep things fast, smooth, and light when you use the Aqua-Bound Manta Ray Posi-Lock 2-Piece Carbon Straight Shaft Paddle. Whether you prefer to blast through coastal waves or are gearing up for your next adventure race, the Manta Ray offers smooth, powerful performance.
- Carbon abX resin blades have been gas-assist injection-molded with plastic and reinforced with carbon fibers to provide extra strength and stiffness for aggressive paddlers with high-angle strokes
- Carbon shaft offers superior performance with low swing weight
- Dihedral design means the blade angles so that water flows easily off the blade during your forward strokes, which minimizes flutter
- Posi-Lok ferrule clicks into position firmly and securely, and features strong, corrosion-free composite construction and convenient dual-button release
- Two-piece design makes the Manta Ray travel-friendly
Share your thoughts
Love this paddle! R. Weisser from S.D.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I am a heavier guy with a strong stroke and a wider 12.5 ft. touring Kayak.
This 250cm. paddle is the equalizer when I'm with longer faster boats.
In-depth review from YakAngler.com
Review from Jose "Pepi" Vidal
I recently received my first Manta Ray Carbon in 250cm. I paddle a Diablo Adios kayak. This kayak has a high seating position and is also 36 inches wide. For this reason I needed a long paddle, but I also wanted it to be lightweight. I'm glad I made the choice that I did. This paddle is super lightweight and paddles very smooth. I had another brands paddle before this one that was much heavier and didn't paddle quite as smooth. I couldn't be happier with the Manta Ray Carbon, and I'm sure you will love it too.
Posi-Lok Ferrule System
Here is a shorter version of the video on the Posi-Lok ferrule from Aqua-Bound, the latest, most cutting-edge new ferrule system to hit kayaking in years. Built 100 percent from market research and consumer-driven feedback, the Posi-Lok ferrule has a sleek design and intuitive functionality. For more information on this exciting new ferrule, please visit: