Select your style & size:Select options
Code for awesome.
You might be wondering if WM1 MFI is some kind of Cold War-era spy code, and while that might be true, Anon claims it stands for Magnetic Facemask Integration—although, the Burton Women's WM1 MFI Asian Fit Goggle is home to some pretty spy-worthy technologies. First of all, MFI technology uses four magnetic connection points to secure the goggle to the included facemask, so you don't have to keep pulling your face mask up around your nose while you ride. Built with Anon's Magna-Tech Quick Lens Change Technology, this goggle uses 14 rare earth magnets to make lens changes quicker, easier, and more secure than ever before. Apart from its interchangeable prowess, the lens is also spherical to match the shape of the human eye for for an undistorted view of the mountain.
Never satisfied with the status quo, Anon pulled all the stops by giving this goggle everything you need to enjoy crystal-clear views all day. Triple-layer face foam ensures a soft and comfortable fit, and the Outlast face fleece absorbs heat and releases it before it's able fog up your lenses. If any heat should reach the lens, an anti-fog coating acts to eliminate fogging, so you don't have to stop halfway down the mountain just to clear your lenses. The lightweight TPU frame is low profile, offering Wall-To-Wall vision for an unobstructed view of the mountain. Now if all that's not enough to make you wonder where Anon got all this mind-blowing tech from, you may want to increase your conspiracy theory intake.
- Go from big backcountry lines to intimidating pipes in this goggle
- Spherical lens reduces lens distortion for accurate vision
- Magnetic interchangeable lens system is quick and secure to use
- Wall-To-Wall vision gives an unobstructed view of the mountain
- Full perimeter channel venting ensures a steady supply of air
- MFI technology secures goggle to included face mask
- Extra lens and face mask included
- Please see size chart for additional lens tint information
- Item #ANO003A