- Detail Images
Mustache not required. Mustache highly recommended.
- Spherical lens technology mimics the curvature of your eye combined with a crafting technique that tapers the thickness at the edges for limited distortion
- Solar Shield Hard Coating technology doesn't mean you should mistreat this crucial piece of gear, but it does off scratch resistance (mirror lenses only)
- Full perimeter channel venting promotes air flow as warm air is pushed out by cold air as it flows in to virtually eliminate fogging
- Low profile, lightweight frame design offers better visibility and killer style with more lens and less frame
- Dual-layer face foam offers comfort without excessive and unnecessary bulk
Share your thoughts
these goggles are a little bit on the small size when it comes to fit, but the visibility is great and the look fantastic. i have had an old pair of oakleys that worked well but these were less expensive than the lens would be. if you have a longer face or a smaller face buy these you will not be disapointed
For a Small Face
Great goggle, great look and design. However, I have not found these in stores locally, so I took a chance and bought them anyway w/o trying them on. I'm 6'1" and wear a 7 1/2 hat, these are way to small for my face. Kinda mad they don't fit, cause they are sick goggles.