- Community Images
- Padded neck adds comfort and safety release system provides peace of mind in case you take a swim
- Horizontal tippet holder keeps your tippet spools handy
- Four accessory snaps let you connect tools of your choosing
- Two foam fly rolls hold on-deck flies, and the trout-print chamois dries off your veterans
Share your thoughts
Easily accessible necessities.
Gets the job done
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This lanyard is great, comfortable, not too big so that you overload your neck with gear that you don't necessarily need but big enough to hold all the necessities that you would need on the river. Holds my hemos, floatant, nippers, fluoro. Has a fly chamois to dry your bugs off and two foam fly roll holders that hold the flies that you are frequently changing in and out. If your just going out for a quick fish you can take only this and be good to go.