- Detail Images
- Community Images
Classic workwear redesigned for shredding.
- 10K-rated 2-layer poly ottoman fabric has a vintage workwear look
- 40g polyfill insulation adds warmth on cold days
- Taffeta lining slides on smoothly
- Regular fit provides room to layer without being too baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Two front pockets and a chest pocket store the essentials
Share your thoughts
how well does this insulate? because I do...
how well does this insulate? because I do a lot of winter sports and I need a good jacket that will keep me warm? to what temperature does this jacket stay affective? thanks
This jacket would roughly be a mid-insulator. It's definitely going to be warmer than a shell, but nothing compared to a down jacket. Unfortunately the jackets do not have a temperature rating, because it is very subjective to the activities it's being used in, what else you're wearing, if you get cold easily, etc.
Analog Spectrum Jacket River Blue
Model is shown in a Large
All season wear
Clean simple and insulated. Everything you would want in a winter jacket at a price that will leave you a few singles for some warming house chilli. Large zippered handwarmer pockets that allow you to store more than a bannana. Full tafetta line that will wick your woes away.Get the full Spectrum and never look back.