Get a double major in technical performance and varsity style with the Analog Men's Greed Jacket. Its waterproof, breathable construction includes fully taped seams to prevent the intrusion of moisture. Body mapped Thermolite insulation traps warmth while letting you retain the freedom to jib, spin, and butter your way through the park. Mesh-lined underarm vents allow you to dump heat during afternoon laps or on warmer spring days. An adjustable hood cinches down over your head to protect you from snow and wind, while a removable stretch waist gaiter prevents snow from sneaking up your jacket and soaking your baselayers. With a letterman-inspired color-blocked design and a variety of pockets to stow your gear, the Greed Jacket passes the gear test with flying colors.
- The classic letterman goes technical with this jacket
- Waterproof, breathable construction with fully taped seams
- Body mapped insulation traps heat to keep you comfortable
- Adjustable hood lined with sherpa fleece
- Removable powder skirt seals out snow
- Zippered pockets keep gear secure
- Item #ANL005G