Style that stands at attention.
When you're someone who crushes it on the hill from first to last chair, you need your snowpants to do the same, and there are few pairs that get the job done quite like the Analog Men's Field Pants. In classic military-esque style, the Field pants are made from a tough nylon fabric and offer breathable, waterproof protection when the conditions turn stormy.
Articulated knees keep you moving freely when you lap the park, while the zippered continuous-crotch vent helps cool you down if you happen to work up a sweat. The zippered hem with expansion gusset doesn't let your style get cramped, and stretch boot gaiters with lace hooks provide reliable defense against snow from sneaking in where it doesn't belong.
- Progressive style and performance abounds in this mountain pant
- Waterproof, breathable construction blocks out nasty weather
- Fully taped seams further prevent moisture from seeping in
- Regular fit keeps style on point and movement free
- Mesh-lined leg vents help dump heat quickly
- Boot gaiters lock out snow on deep pow days
- Multiple pockets stash goggles, beanies, and extra snacks
- Item #ANL005B