- Detail Images
With the fast-rolling American Classic 29in Single Speed Tubeless Wheelset mounted up to your ride, you'll blast over rubble fields. Ultra-stiff thanks to deep-V double-wall rims and high hub flanges, this wheelset not only hauls ass, but features a valve-stem identifying spoke to boot. That way, if you flat during a race with your heart trying to jump out of your chest, you can quickly find the valve stem and make a fast fix.
- Traditional 3 cross lacing and double-butted spokes ensure easy maintenance and repairs
- Stiff, tubeless-compatible rims fight deflection, seal up easily, and barb technology locks the bead in place
- You can run conventional tires and tubes or use your favorite sealant for a nearly flat-free ride
- Super-wide 26mm rim provides an extra-large tire volume for a plush, trail-smoothing ride
- Fast engaging freehub provides instant acceleration and ratcheting for technical sections
- Ceramic Bearings are ultra-precise for smooth, friction-free operation
Share your thoughts
info says 15mm front, is the hub convertible...
info says 15mm front, is the hub convertible for 9mm?
Can you guys start including the cassette...
Can you guys start including the cassette type these rims are compatible with in the spec sheet? It would help out a bit.
Wicked Fast Single speed wheels....
I am very impressed with everything this wheel set has to offer. I have used many wheels for training and for racing and I have not found a better value. These are the best when it comes to weight V. durability. I have sold all my other sets and now only run American Classic.
They set up super quick and seal up so fast, you will be amazed. Its like magic!
You will also love the smooooth roll and lack of resistance you feel while running the flats. You will be blown away how fast you will accelerate up to speed or up a hill.
By the way, I am 510, 165 and race the following: Mtb, CatI, Cyclocross CatII, Road CatIII
I know you will like them, enjoy the all your trails have to offer
Sir Eats a Lot