Rather than dread the crunching leaves and telltale crispness in the air that signifies winter's swift approach, let yourself get excited for a little mud, slush, and snow in your trail running routine. Add Altra's Lone Peak 3.0 Neoshell Women's Trail Running Shoe to your rotation, and you'll enjoy a Polartec Neoshell lining that keeps your feet dry and cool as you splash through a mix of trail conditions. The added cold weather functionality comes on Altra's beloved Lone Peak platform, which continues to allow your feet to flex and move in a natural way on the trails.
As this is the women's version of the Lone Peak, it's built on Altra's women's-specific last, which follows the brand's exaggerated V-shape to accommodate splaying toes and tapered heels. As you pound down long descents, 24mm of plush EVA foam along the length of the shoe cushions against fatiguing impact on hardpack, while Altra's Zero Drop construction encourages a natural mid-foot stride. Tackle uneven ascents and slick, rocky singletrack with confidence knowing the Lone Peak's TrailClaw lugs and MaxTrac rubber stand ready to grab onto unpredictable, changing terrain.
- Barrel through wet trails with control in this trail runner
- Polartec Neoshell lining blocks the elements to keep you dry
- Breathable uppers won't trap heat while you run
- MaxTrac Sticky Rubber outsole and lugs hang on in slick spots
- Lace-up closure provides streamlined fit around heel
- Altra's innovative designs encourage a natural foot position while you run
- Item #ATR0022