- Detail Images
Lightweight protection for three-season backpacking.
The lightweight Alps Mountaineering Zephyr 2 Tent keeps you light on your feet so you can backpack from spring to fall comfortably. Alps Mountaineering built the walls out of no-see-um mesh for maximum ventilation and airflow, and the floor and fly out of PU-coated polyester taffeta for abrasion- and water-resistance. Two doors and two vestibules give you and your backpacking buddy plenty of personal space, and aluminum poles ensure a quick and simple setup. There are mesh storage pockets inside the tent for smaller items like your keys and headlamps. Alps Mountaineering also added stakes, guy lines, and repair swatches for your convenience.
- No-see-um mesh walls
- Polyester taffeta floor and fly with PU coatings
- 7000-series aluminum poles
- Two doors, two vestibules
- Two-person capacity, three-season
- 4 pounds, eight ounces: superlight
- Stakes, guy lines, and repair swatches included
- Mesh storage pockets