- Detail Images
- Community Images
Lightweight and ready to camp.
The Alps Mountaineering Zephyr 1 Tent is lightweight for backpacking and comfortable for car camping from fall to spring. Alps Mountaineering built the walls out of no-see-um mesh for maximum ventilation and airflow, and the floor and fly out of a PU-coated polyester taffeta for abrasion- and water-resistance. One door and one vestibule give you plenty of space, and aluminum poles ensure a lot of head space as well as a quick and simple setup. There are mesh storage pockets inside the tent for smaller items like your keys and headlamps. Alps Mountaineering also added stakes, guy lines, and repair swatches for your convenience.
- No-see-um mesh walls
- Polyester taffeta floor and fly with PU coatings
- 7000-series aluminum poles
- One door, one vestibules
- One-person capacity, three-season
- Three pounds, ten ounces: lightweight
- Stakes, guy lines, and repair swatches included
- Mesh storage pockets