Who camps in January, anyway?
- 20-degree rating makes the Blue Springs appropriate for early-spring to late-fall camping
- Siliconized finish on the insulation fibers helps maintain loft
- 2-layer offset baffles eliminate cold spots
- Synthetic insulation retains insulating properties when wet
- Mummy shape insulates more efficiently and packs to a smaller size than a rectangular bag
- Tough 210T nylon shell resists abrasion
- Soft 210T polyester lining wicks moisture
- Structured, insulated hood stands up on its own and has a hook-and-loop tab to prevent involuntary unzipping
- Full-length zip on one side makes it easy to get into and out of
- Regular bag is just over 3 pounds
- Compression stuff sack included
Share your thoughts
What are the dimensions on the compressions...
What are the dimensions on the compressions sack for this bag?
Stuff sack should be 17.25 x 8.25 inches
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have used this sleeping bag several times and it is a good bag. I read from other reviews that the zipper is temperamental, I agree. It seems to get caught all the time. Other than that, it is light and is an overall good bag.
Although the bag sound appealing at only 3 and a half pounds be prepared for it to take up most of your backpack. This bag is bulky with a temperamental zipper. I took it on two trips and spent an hour on the second trip trying to get it zipped up again. For the price I would spend a little more and get a nicer bag.