- Detail Images
Three's company, never a crowd, in a tent this comfy and ventilated.
Share the experience of sleeping under the stars with your two best buddies in the protective and accommodating ALPS Mountaineering Aries 3 Tent. The mostly mesh upper construction gives you an unhindered view of your unspoiled surroundings and plenty of comfortable ventilation, and the durable, strong, light, factory-sealed UV-resistant fly and waterproof floor offer plenty of protection against the surprise storm. Pitch it or break it down in a flash with easy-to-use clips, so your trio can get the party started.
- Durable 75D 185T polyester fly with UV protection and taffeta floor with 3000mm coating resist the weather for bomber three-season protection and comfort
- Factory-sealed seams on floor and fly keep damp leaks and chilly drafts from sneaking in
- Strong, durable 7000-series aluminum poles give lightweight, sound structure to your home-away-from -home
- Two doors with extra-large zippers and vestibules prevent traffic jams and provide plenty of protective gear storage
- Sleeps three in a rectangle comfortably
- Mostly mesh walls and roof keep the air flowing and fresh and let you fall asleep gazing at stars and vistas
- Pole clips make assembly quick and easy; 7075 aluminum stakes and guy ropes anchor your backcountry home
- Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum security and adjustability
- Mesh storage pocket and gear loft hold and organize gadgets and goodies
Share your thoughts
Perfect Tent for 2 + Dog!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this tent earlier this year and was just able to use it this past weekend in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan with my girlfriend and dog. It was absolutly perfect size for the 3 of us. It would be pretty cozy with 3 people in this, but would be fine with two adults and a child. Our dog had room to move around in the night and we both slept great. With two people it set up in about 3-5minutes. Having doors and vestibles on both sides really helps. Quality is also great- I was concerned about my dogs paws and claws on the mesh, but we had no issues! I shopped around for awhile and this is def a great option.
By far the best 3 person tent.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Sets up nice and simple. did it in the dark in less than 5 min, and only the second time. For its size its light. great use of space and roomy up top. Camp and back pack with my bird and I can even have another person along no problem. dual entry and vestibules are great, great design. Vented fly works great, kept tent not so hot in the sun, much better than I thought it would. I'm glad I shopped around and found this. I had to add this... Went to Rio Grande Gorge and it rained 2 nights one night very hard with light ice. tent was Awesome I didn't have to stay the second night but this tent made it worth while for sure. and that was with only 2 stakes for the fly doors.