- Detail Images
Get out there.
A little nasty weather shouldn't keep you off your bike. The Alpinestars Sirocco Jacket takes the edge off foul-weather riding so you don't have to stay home on days when you'll have the trails all to yourself.
- Thin, lightweight 2-layer windproof and water resistant fabric
- Jacket neatly folds away into its own stowage pocket for easy packing with minimum bulk
- Reinforced ripstop fabric on shoulders and elbows increases durability
- Innovative active ventilation on back ventilates even with a backpack
- Elasticized wrist, hoodless design, reflective piping and printing,
- Chest pocket with waterproof zipper for security
- Slight drop back covers everything while you're bent over the pedals
Share your thoughts
Great rain layer
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Nice lightweight rain jacket. It seems to repel very well, however I have not been able to use it in heavy rain. I wish it packed a little more tightly... It takes up my whole saddle pack.
I said the jacket is true to size. I usually order a small and the small fits me well. However, it is a bit snug so if you plan on having any thicker layers on you may need to order a size up.
Overall, I am very happy with the jacket. Alpinestars gear always seems to be high quality.
Nice Jacket for Rain Activity. Very light & Packable So You Can Use as an Emergency Over Your Base layer. Maybe a little too Much lettering, But it's All Reflective So I Guess It's a Draw. Fit is fairly form at the Back So if You Need Room I would Order a Size Up. I've Worn it a few times in Medium Rain And It Repels Very Well. I Have Some AS Board Shorts as Well And the Build of their Gear is HIgh Quality.
Can anyone post a review on this jacket?...
Can anyone post a review on this jacket? Fit, cut, comfort, and usefulness while riding?
Anything would help, as I am looking for a jacket to wear while riding my mountain and hybrid bikes in the early morning and late evenings, not necessarily in the rain.
I'm not a roadie, so some of the jackets and clothing are out...