When it comes to gravity riding and hard wrecks, it's not 'if, but 'when'. The Alpine Stars Bionic Neck Support SB helps minimize the risk of serious neck or collarbone injuries when you go ass-over-teakettle at the worst possible time.
- Dual-density EVA padding combines comfort and impact protection
- Reinforced polyurethane composite frame offers reliable protection in a huge range of temperatures
- Rear stabilizer system is designed to flex and disperse major impact forces
- Fitting system allows shoulder-height adjustment for a precise, secure fit
- Wide frame with no exposed hardware offers protection against collarbone injuries
- Mounting points allow integration with other Alpine Stars protective products
- Pivot key system allows easy front opening in case of emergency
Share your thoughts
im buying the small jacket that matches...
im buying the small jacket that matches this because they don't have a medium available. What size neck protection should i get if i normally am a medium and they only have a small or large neck?
For these I'd go with the large in your case. It'd be better to have a slightly larger sizing than something being too tight on your neck. Also if it doesn't work out for you we have one of the best return policies out there!