An eco-friendly boot for exploring winter wilderness.
If you're mindful of preserving the winter wilderness areas you love to ski through, the eco-friendly Alpina T Promise Touring Boot has your name written all over it. Constructed with recycled, sustainable, and bio-degradable materials, the T Promise has the environment in mind but in no way sacrifices performance. The waterproof membrane keeps you dry while Thinsulate insulation provides the warmth you need for long days on the trail. Plus, the leather and wool uppers give this boot a classic look and feel.
- Recycled PU Sole provides traction on or off the beaten path
- Natural leather uppers with soft Eco-wool around the ankle provide winter weather protection and a classic boot look
- A waterproof, breathable, and biodegradable membrane keeps the inside dry and comfortable
- Thinsulate insulation boosts warmth on chilly days
- Speed Lacing system is quick and secure
- NNN binding compatible
Share your thoughts
Does the Alpina T Promise Touring boot...
Does the Alpina T Promise Touring boot support a wide foot size?
Also - will this boot be good for Backcountry skiing?