The second best thing to surgically attaching skis to your feet.
- Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet warm during cold runs
- Power lacing with zippered outer makes for easy on and off
- Posifit adjustable heel cup gives you a custom fit for seamless integration between foot and ski
- Titanium carbon cuff provides strong lateral support without adding weight
- Race-ready anatomic footbed gives keeps your feet feeling good and ready to move
Share your thoughts
ordered these . wear size 101/2 - 44 too large. Suspect that 43 would have fit . Resulted in buying fisher rc3 combi boot, but support is about the same Fischer not sold by backcountry unfortunately . It is built more narrow and I have narrow foot. Combi boots work well with my alpina tracker a light full metal edge narrow ski 64/53 in woods and low lying hills . I do not skate ski, but heard about the combi boots working well for diagnol skiing . Gives me as much support and turning power as my asolo snowfield boots with thick souls and 3 pin rotafella , but weigh 1 lb less. The intro combi boots like the ssk and rc3 have good forward flex, but lateral soul flex is stiffer to help w turns. Also have ankle bracket which helps . These boots do not need any break in . I was told about using combi boots off track by skaters who use these boots off track. They also work great in track with nnn bindings - better then my heavier 3 pins. Of course for bigger hills needing telemark turns , I bring out the plastic and telemark bindings