- Detail Images
Ready to plunder the pow.
You're no rookie. The deeper and steeper the cross-country terrain the better, and with ABS sidewall construction, full steel edges, and a girthy 70-millimeter waist, the Alpina Odyssey Edge Ski wholeheartedly agrees. To make things easier, it also has an aggressive, easy-turning sidecut and waxless, grippy base. Because seasoned skiers know to work smarter not harder.
- ABS sidewall sandwich construction with full steel edges gives you lateral stiffness for supreme edgehold, control, and stability
- All-wood core keeps it light, snappy, and responsive
- Sollte non-wax base delivers no-maintenance uphill grip
- Ample 70mm waist provides float in pow and super stability
- Accepts any flat-mount binding