Feel the stress melt away one stride at a time.
When it's time to break free of winter-weather doldrums and get your endorphin fix, lace up the Women's Alpina T10 Eve Touring Boot. The women-specific last precisely wraps around your foot for a snug fit while Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes toasty warm. A zippered lace cover keeps snow from getting in through the Speed Lacing system when you venture off the beaten path and into soft snow.
- T4 Touring Sole provides support and traction on or off the track
- Soft Boot Flex provides all-day comfort and is forgiving to new cross country skiers still honing their technique
- Thinsulate insulation keeps you warm on chilly days
- HF Heel counter provides the necessary support for long days on the trail
- Speed Lacing system quickly and securely anchors your foot in the boot
- Zippered lace cover prevents snow from creeping in around the laces
- Women-specific last provides a snug and precise fit
- Compatible with NIS Touring Combi or NNN binding systems