- Shorter length for maneuverability
- Versatile width narrow enough for the trail, but wide enough for float
- Posi-Grip no-wax base for glide, grip, and downhill performance
- Full-length steel edges for grip
- Scuff-Tuff top skin resists sharp edges for durability
- Made from renewable resources for sustainability
Share your thoughts
Previous years models of this ski that I...
Previous years models of this ski that I have found have been very good, but this model the only review gives it one star. Can anyone recommend this ski?
The Size chart does not list this ski -...
The Size chart does not list this ski - looking for my girlfriend she is 5'8 and 160 - what length do you advise?
The 180cm should be the right size for her.
I'm right on the edge of two weight...
I'm right on the edge of two weight classifications. Any ideas about whether i should size up or size down? I'm dealing with Montana snow and am leading ski trips on mostly tracked trails, but will occasionally be doing steeper, deeper stuff.
I would recommend sizing down. Especially with a metal-edge touring ski, it can be hard to get enough grip from the waxless pattern. You give up a little downhill performance and/or glide for secure uphill grip. Herringboning, when you shouldn't have to, sucks!
If you are going Steeper and Deeper then GO LONGER!
Any BC skier knows that!
This is a great easy turning ski Telemark turns are a Snap!