- Detail Images
The Alpina Discovery Ski lives for breaking trail, snaking through glades, and spanning open bowls with unoccluded vistas, and with a shorter length and wider waist than classic skis, it was born with the physique to do so. Its lightweight cap construction combined with the ample waist floats through soft-snow, its grippy waxless base makes climbing a breeze, and its full metal edges give it bite for carving control on the descent. Why not ski with a natural?
- Cap construction with full steel edges gives you lightweight maneuverability and supreme control
- All-wood core keeps it light, snappy, and responsive
- Sollte non-wax base delivers no-maintenance uphill grip
- Ample 60mm waist provides float in soft snow and stability
- Accepts any flat-mount binding
Share your thoughts
Woman 72 kg,167 cm, going on week-long...
Woman 72 kg,167 cm, going on week-long tour in the high mountain with bp 16 kg this winter. IF Alpina Discovery is my choice, what lenght should I choose? My old Fisher 89 Crown, 190 cm are not "surfing" good enough in deep snow. Should I go for something else?
Should I go for something completely different?
Been down-hillskiing all my life, but cross-country is fairly "new" to me...
Alpina Discovery Ski
is the Rossignol X5 OT Boot a good match...
is the Rossignol X5 OT Boot a good match for this ski?
What is a good binding to put on the...
What is a good binding to put on the Alpina discovery ski?
Rottefella NNN BC Magnum