Aire Sea Tiger Tandem Inflatable Kayak
Paddles out to sea like a hardshell boat, but takes up a fraction of the storage space.
The Aire Sea Tiger Tandem Inflatable Kayak is a fully sea-worthy kayak that's stable enough for offshore adventures and packable enough to fit in the trunk of your car. This boat boasts an impressive array of features including tough, high-denier hull material, a triple-chamber inflatable hull design for stability, a pair of adjustable seats, and a removable rudder system that improves overall maneuverability. In a matter of minutes you can unroll this boat, inflate it, attach the seats, load up, and paddle anywhere from the warm coast of California to the chilly waters of Northern Maine.
- Inflatable design uses triple-chamber setup that you can inflate on the beach with a hand or foot pump
- Super high-denier hull material makes this boat extremely durable and highly puncture resistant
- Rigid material gives this inflatable boat a hardshell-like feel when air chambers are fully inflated
- Long, medium diameter hull tubes allow this boat to carry up to 700lbs, which would give you capacity for two large adults and plenty of extra gear
- Low bow-to-stern rocker balance maneuverability with the ability to feel stable in the waves and choppy water of offshore paddling
- Open cockpit includes two seats which can be moved fore and aft depending on paddler preference or to make more space for cargo
- Padded seats are made of synthetic material that's highly durable, stain resistant, and quick drying
- Seats have an adjustable back support so you can dial in the most comfortable paddling position
- Rudder system attaches to the stern mounting plate and allows the stern paddler additional directional control over the boat via a pair of pedals mounted just ahead of the stern seating
- Covered bow section gives you a storage area that's open to the cockpit but closed off enough to keep your gear relatively dry in rough seas
- Ring grommets give you a place to attach bumpers or extra line on the exterior of the hull