Surfs the river with performance close to that of a hardshell boat, and it packs into the trunk of your car.
AIRE has a long history of manufacturing top-shelf river rafts and water products, and in response to a need for an easily transportable river kayak solution, it created the Force Inflatable Kayak. Compared to the rest of Aire's line of inflatable kayaks, no other boat comes close to the Force in matching the quickness and speed offered by a hardshell. Continuous hull rocker allows the Force to easily surf waves, the PVC shell handles the occasional brush with the bottom, Leafield valves insure precise inflation, and buoyancy-enchancing AIREcells allow you to adjust your cockpit and hull feel precisely to your liking. After a long day on the river, this boat quickly deflates, rolls up, and stashes in the back of your wagon or the bed of your truck, no roof rack required. For experienced kayakers on the hunt for a fun, quick inflatable for running day trips and morning-to-night river sections, this is the ideal choice.
- PVC outer shell is manufactured under tension for added tear strength, durability, and dimensional stability
- Interior AIREcell system uses thermo-welded material to create air-holding chambers that perform season after season
- Welded seam construction ensures that the shell is water-tight and helps to reduce overall boat weight
- 11 inches of bow and stern rise give you smooth entry into rapids and make this boat feel surfy and loose in waves
- Bow and stern bags provide extra buoyancy so this boat quickly pops up and out of deep holes
- Adjustable air valves allow you to create more room in the cockpit or redistribute weight and buoyancy as needed so you can adapt to varying water conditions before you put in
- Cockpit thigh straps give you added directional control over your boat, and the straps are adjustable to fit different body shapes and sizes
- Leafield one-way valves make inflation and deflation easy and precise
- Leafield valves are the pinnacle of reliability and are the top-tier choice over similar but less-expensive Summit valves
- Carry handles at the bow and stern make for easy two-person transport