Mad style and comfort.
There's nothing to be upset about when you're snowboarding with the Airblaster Men's Grumpy Jacket on. With highly rated waterproof breathable protection, the Grumpy keeps a smile on your face at snowy ski resorts, and fully taped seams prevent snowfall from seeping through any seam for enhanced protection. The 100g of midweight insulation ensures warmth throughout winter's brisk temperatures, while a tailored fit consists a regular size with a longer length for extra coverage. Airblaster equipped the Grumpy with zippers at each underarm for ventilated airflow. Additionally, you can remove the powder skirt for groomer days, and the adjustable hood secures over beanies in blustery weather. Not to mention, snap external cuffs, a drawstring at the hem, and Lycra wrist gaiters keep bad weather at bay.
- Toasty, weatherproof snowboard jacket rife with style
- Waxed fabric offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Zonal insulation gives you warmth where you need it
- Underarm venting dumps excess heat quickly
- Removable powder skirt helps block out snow
- Thumbholes and adjustable cuffs and hem customize protection
- Regular fit offers plenty of room for layers and movement
- Item #ABT006G
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
The best thing about this jacket is that it is made of a waxed oxford fabric so with time this jacket will wear individually to the person who wears it. With the synthetic insulation it makes this jacket unbeatable for a cool unique jacket that will set you apart from the crowd and keep you warm.
Waxed oxford can be waterproofed over and over by heating wax into the fabric. This is a perfect jacket for any resort shredder.