Mad style and comfort.
There's nothing to be upset about when you're snowboarding with the Airblaster Men's Grumpy Jacket on. With highly rated waterproof breathable protection, the Grumpy keeps a smile on your face at snowy ski resorts, and fully taped seams prevent snowfall from seeping through any seam for enhanced protection. The 100g of midweight insulation ensures warmth throughout winter's brisk temperatures, while a tailored fit consists a regular size with a longer length for extra coverage. Airblaster equipped the Grumpy with zippers at each underarm for ventilated airflow. Additionally, you can remove the powder skirt for groomer days, and the adjustable hood secures over beanies in blustery weather. Not to mention, snap external cuffs, a drawstring at the hem, and Lycra wrist gaiters keep bad weather at bay.
- Toasty, weatherproof snowboard jacket rife with style
- Waxed fabric offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Zonal insulation gives you warmth where you need it
- Underarm venting dumps excess heat quickly
- Removable powder skirt helps block out snow
- Thumbholes and adjustable cuffs and hem customize protection
- Regular fit offers plenty of room for layers and movement
- Item #ABT006G