Worry about dipping your tip no more.
Even though you're 99% sure that you're going to ragdoll when you send that cliff you've been eyeing, you won't mind when you're wearing the Airblaster Men's Freedom Suit. This one-piece takes pow day enjoyment to the next level by sealing out snow so you can slash, tumble, and hot tub into the deepest powder without getting wet and cold. A 15K-rated fabric with fully taped seams keeps you dry when the snow is coming down, and adjustable boot gaiters and Lycra hand gaiters prevent snow from coming in through the openings. The tailored one-piece fit keeps your swag levels up, and a 350-degree zipper at the waist makes it easy to take car of business in the lodge bathroom without getting completely undressed. Mesh-lined inseam and underarm vents help you cool off after an especially intense run or while you're hiking in search of secret stashes. Rip Stopper reinforced hems increase durability, and the media pocket has a headphone port so you can keep the pow ballads cranked while you surf through the deep stuff.
- Full snow suit that completely blocks out snow from getting in
- Waterproof, breathable fabric keeps you protected from weather
- Adjustable boot gaiters and lycra wrist gaiters add protection
- Regular fit boosts your natural range of motion
- Leg and underarm vents help you get rid of excess heat quickly
- Reinforced kick patch at heels enhances suit's durability
- Tons of pockets stash your essentials all over your suit
- Item #ABT006K