- Detail Images
- Community Images
- Criss-cross upper design features a mesh fabric body with adjustable nylon webbing overlays that provide a fit as secure as laces
- Hook-and-loop TPU heel strap adjustment is linked to the main upper body to secure the sandal in place when you lift as you walk in water and on land
- Dual-density EVA midsole and footbed provides shock absorption when walking on rough terrain
- Aggressive tread pattern dishes out serious grip on slick, rocky, sandy, and muddy, and loose terrain
Share your thoughts
Tilden IV's = Perfect for wading in Zion!
Really comfortable hiking sandal
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
I was looking for sandals I could use hiking - my feet get too hot in boots. I also have very wide feet, so women's sizes sometimes are too long by the time they are wide enough. But I also need good foot/arch support and something that won't slip. I usually wear 7.5-9 in womens or 7-8 in mens. I got a women size 9 and they fit me just right - so I guess that means they run a bit short. There is a small amount of adjustment possible both at the heel and in the cross straps, so they can be customized some. I just got back from 2 weeks of camping and hiking and I love them. Great "camp shoes" because they slip on and off quickly. there is toe protection but lots of openness for cooling. They occasionally picked up pebbles or small sticks, but no more than other sandals. I'll be using these for a long time.