- Detail Images
- Community Images
Let nothing stand between you and your hard-earned trail time.
After a long week in the office, you deserve some time out on your favorite trails to unwind. Lace up the Women's Montara II Waterproof Hiking Shoe and you're on the right track for a perfect weekend hike. Don't worry if a thunderstorm muddies things up; the eVent Technology allows this shoe to be waterproof and highly breathable while the Vibram lugged sole provides a secure grip.
- Nubuck leather uppers provide long-term durability and are suede-like to the touch
- The waterproof, highly breathable eVent membrane blocks wetness from the outside while allowing excess hot air to escape from inside the shoe
- Numentum Hike Technology uses high-density EVA plugs on the medial and lateral sides of the heel to support the natural bio-mechanics of your foot for extended comfort on long hikes with or without a pack
- The integrated TPU shank and arch support provide torsional rigidity and support in the middle of the foot
- The shock-dispersal plate in the forefoot helps to prevent bruising when you're navigating tough terrain
- Vibram outsole provides excellent traction and is non-marking and slip-resistant
Share your thoughts
Montara II Waterproof
In or out of the water, the Montara II is comfortable in any situation!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I loved my first pair of Ahnu hikers.....purchased a second pair about a year later as a back up pair. The second pair fit completely different.....not as wide toebox and just did not feel as comfortable. Whatever changes they made in the Montara II was not for the better. I own a pair of the boots as well but will not purchase since I assume fit will have changed in those as well.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The first hike I took to test these shoes was three miles on mountainous terrain and they never hurt. In the two weeks I have had them, I have hiked over 15 miles and love them. They have good arch support, no areas that rub, and they seem to be very sturdy (and water resistant). I would highly recommend them.