Superb comfort and protection.
- Genuine suede uppers, leather inlays, and colored taps give the Maderas a stylish, unique look
- Non-marking carbon rubber outsoles provide superb traction on sketchy terrain
- U-shaped heel stabilizers and cushioning top layer memory foam for support and shock absorption
- A full vamp lacing system provides a secure fit
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These boots really are very comfortable. I have them in 9.5 even though I usually wear 9. I can fit thick socks underneath. I'm not sure how warm they will be as I've only worn them in the low 30s and my toes wear a little chilly with regular socks. They don't seem waterproof either. But otherwise they are so comfortable, they seem worth it to me.