Select your style & size:Select options
Be prepared for it all.
Whether you're a commercial or recreational hunter or fishermen, the Adventure Medical Sportsman Series Grizzly First Aid Kit is a necessity to bring along on trips up to 14 days long. This medical kit contains supplies to treat the most common injuries including: penetration wounds from bullets or arrows, fish hook removal, splinting fractures, and severe bleeding. It also includes a removable and waterproof Field Trauma Pak that contains QuikClot, a Swat-T tourniquet, and a host of other supplies to take care of any injuries you sustain in the field. When you're tens of miles away from civilization, this kit provides you with the tools to handle a wide variety of issues—medical and otherwise—when you're far away from the comfort of home.
- Essential medical kit for hunting trips up to 14 days long
- Comprehensive instructions to handle different emergencies
- Encompassing wound care kit to help with open wounds
- Fracture/sprain kit helps stabilize injured areas
- Trauma kit for serious, life-threatening injuries
- Medication included helps with bites, dizziness, and more
- Item #AMK000H
- Q & A
Items included in kit
Items included in it
Quikclot - Stops bleeding fast!
Adventure Medical Sportsman Grizzly Kit
What items are included in this kit?
The video and photos I uploaded will show you what comes in the medical kit.
Hope that helps!