The trails make the runner.
Trails, meet your maker, also known as the Adidas Women's Terrex Trailmaker Running Shoe. Designed to scramble up talus fields and over technical descents, the Trailmaker features a lightweight. breathable upper ideal for hot and muggy climates alike. A speedy drawcord serves as your on-the-go lacing system, which ultimately discourages hot spots and pressure points often caused by traditional lacing system. Additionally, the padded tongue and collar protect your foot from outcropped rocks and roots, while the boost midsole not only attenuates shock but ensures a responsive, springy feel underfoot for maximum power from midstance to toe-off. And, last but not least, the tenacious Continental rubber outsole boasts 4mm lugs that rip, grip, and shred up uneven terrain. So whether you're trucking through mile 11 of thirteen, or headed out for a short, chill jog through the local trail system, the Trailmaker offers support, impact absorption, and style.
- Lightweight and flexible running shoe for tackling trails
- Synthetic and mesh upper offers ample breathability
- Speed lacing system assures a secure fit
- Padded tongue and collar ensures a comfortable feel
- boost midsole provides a responsive, shock-absorbing feel underfoot
- Tenacious Continental rubber outsole boasts 4mm lugs
- Item #ADA005Y