Get a grip.
When rocky alpine trails and rugged woodland paths beckon, slip into the Adidas Men's Terrex Trailmaker Running Shoe for tenacious grip and sure-footed stability. This aggressive trail shoe features a Quick Lace system for a secure fit without the hassle of traditional laces, allowing you to effortlessly adjust fit on the trail. The open mesh upper promotes breathability on long-distance runs, with welded overlays providing abrasion protection. Lightweight EVA cushioning dissipates shock and vibration for a smooth ride across rough terrain. And to ensure plentiful traction, the Continental rubber sole features aggressive lugs that grip into muddy paths and rocky trails.
- Aggressive trail running shoes for rugged terrain
- Quick Lace system tightens with its cinch lock
- Open mesh upper is highly breathable in warm weather
- Welded overlays for extra abrasion protection
- Lightweight EVA midsole absorbs shock underfoot
- Continental rubber sole provides aggressive traction
- Item #ADA005N