Make it rain.
One thing's for sure—the Adidas Women's Terrex Trailmaker GTX Running Shoe sure knows how to bring the thunder. Designed specifically for trail running on technical terrain, the Terrex Trailmaker features a lightweight and breathable mesh upper for paramount comfort and climate control, while the welded overlays defend your foot from trail side obstacles like roots or rocks.
A Gore-Tex lining protects your foot from moisture and still allows sweat vapor to escape—this design ultimately prevent hot spots and chafing, and safeguards your foot from precipitation and puddles alike. The speed lacing construction provides a secure, personalized fit and the lace bungee quickly stores the excess lace as to prevent you from tripping over yourself. Additionally, the EVA midsole absorbs shock and ensures a responsive feel underfoot, and the rugged Continental rubber outsole touts generously-sized lugs for ample grip and rip, and the Continental rubber actually becomes more tacky when wet.
- An adaptive weatherproof shoe for running technical trails
- Breathable mesh doubles as climate control
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Supportive overlays offers added protection
- EVA midsole attenuates shock and offers support
- Continental rubber outsole becomes more grippy when wet
- Item #ADA005X