- Detail Images
Built to go faster.
If you're looking for hiking shoes that'll complete your fast-and-light setup without wimping out on foot support, reach for the Adidas Women's Terrex Fast X Hiking Shoe. In addition to absorbing shock, the advanced midsole construction provides a more dynamic toe-off and reduces horizontal impact forces for greater comfort and a more natural strike, especially on toe-pounding downhill sections. Plus, the Traxion outsole features a trail-specific compound developed by the rubber experts at Continental that provides a new level of confidence on rough terrain.
- Synthetic mesh upper is lightweight, abrasion resistant, and highly breathable
- Molded OrthoLite sock liner is specifically shaped to fit the female foot for greater comfort and enhanced climate control
- AdiPrene+ midsole material in the forefoot absorbs shock and has high elasticity for a dynamic toe-off
- Formotion midsole utilizes sliding plates to reduce horizontal impact forces, providing a smoother and more natural strike
- Low profile places your foot closer to the ground for greater stability and feedback
- Lightweight construction allows each shoe to weigh just 11 ounces
- Advanced Traxion outsole with Continental Rubber compound provides a super secure grip on wet or dry surfaces