The ultimate motion-controlling trail shoe for rough terrain.
The Adidas Men's Terrex Fast X FM Hiking Shoe was designed for light hiking or ultra-light fast-packing on rough trail, and it packs the adaptive, motion-control cushioning of Formotion technology to prove it. Underfoot, the Traxion outsole grips slick rock and loose gravel with equal purchase, and above, the softshell vamp repels light external moisture while still allowing sweaty vapors to escape from within. This is an agility shoe for the outdoors, so reach for it when speed and sure-footed stability are paramount.
- Softshell vamp is flexible and highly breathable for comfort, but also supportive and protective to help your foot on the trail
- Easy-release speed lace system lets you get in and out of the shoe quickly and securely
- Midsole uses a pair of Formotion plates that pivot and slide underfoot in order to adapt to uneven terrain, reduce load on the knee joint, and reduce sole angle velocity so each foot strike is more natural
- Formotion technology allows the sole to more naturally meet the ground regardless of angle of touchdown
- Midsole includes highly elastic adiPrene+ material to increase propulsion through the forefoot
- Integrated impact plate sits between the outsole and midsole and protects your foot from sharp rocks and hazards on the trail
- Traxion rubber outsole is grippy enough to provide traction on a variety of trail surfaces, wet or dry
Share your thoughts
Fast and easy feeling.
I got these cause i wanted a pair of shoes that i could slip on when running on the that quicky trail after work. They are fantastic for that.
Great video by adidas Outdoor on the technical aspects of this shoe.
Love this shoe
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I and 6 other Boy Scouts wore the mid version of this shoe on a 5 day 50 mile backpacking trip. They were great. No one had issues and there was very little break-in needed. Very comfortable and a great fit.