- Detail Images
- Stretchy uppers cover the laces for snag-free performance
- TPU upper shell is supportive and highly abrasion-resistant
- Neoprene inner boot keeps feet warm and comfortable in cold, wet conditions
- Speed lace system is secure and won't come untied
- AdiPrene insert in the midsole absorbs shock and reduces impact on feet for greater comfort
- Sticky Traxion Rubber outsole gives you a secure grip on wet and dry surfaces
Share your thoughts
Adidas Outdoor Hydro Pro Water Shoe
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I happily bought these as an alternative to the 5.10 canyoneers. The fit is good and the shoe itself seems solid enough. The neoprene bootie is nice but I'm worried the drawcord laces and zip up shell will get clogged with sand. I've only had them through one canyon and I was not impressed with the traction. The outsole fills up with sand much more so than the canyoneers. The shoe is also a little more boxy which makes edging/smearing more difficult. I'll keep testing them out but I think the canyoneers still reign supreme.
---Update, after a couple more uses these have really grown on me. I think the rubber needed to break in a little bit. Fit is still good and they have been quite durable.