- Detail Images
Shoes don't get any cooler; literally.
Sure, they look cool―but it's their ability to actually keep your feet cool that sets the Adidas Men's Climacool Daroga Two 13 Water Shoe apart. The Climacool uppers combine with the mono-mesh midsole to surround your entire foot in highly ventilated materials, making this the go-to shoe for triple digit temperatures.
- Climacool upper material transports moisture and enhances ventilation for maximum warm-weather comfort
- Molded sockliner provides a slip-free fit and all-day comfort
- Climacool mono-mesh midsole combines with the uppers to provide excellent ventilation around your entire foot
- Reinforced toe box provides foot protection on rugged terrain
- Uppers pack down flat in your luggage for easy travel
- High traction rubber outsole gives you a secure grip on wet or dry surfaces
Share your thoughts
Love this shoe for fly fishing in the summer. The drainage on the sole of the shoe is great, and you can fold down the back to wear them as slip ons. super comfortable. If they didnt have such a large protruding heel I'd wear these all the time.
I think these shoes are cool enough to wear even if I'm not doing watersports. I like the light and breathable construction which has held up well riding my bike and playing in rivers.