Cozy, just a like a warm cup of cocoa by the fire.
Adidas Outdoor reached up into the heavens and pulled down the cozy Women's Choleah PL II Boot just for you. Inside this boot lies a smooth softshell insert, warm synthetic insulation, and a cozy, full-length faux-fur lining. In case that's not enough, there's plenty of cushioning underfoot to really make this boot feel dreamy when you're trudging through snow on a cold, winter night.
- Waterproof coating helps the upper repel moisture and precipitation so your toes stay dry
- Suede leather and softshell upper is soft, flexible, and highly durable
- Primaloft synthetic insulation maintains its warmth even when wet and it feels lightweight and non-bulky
- Aluminum footboard insert reflects the warmth that your foot naturally generates so you feel even warmer
- adiPrene midsole cushioning absorbs the impact of rough or hard surfaces to minimize impact on your joints
Share your thoughts
Are there teads on the bottom of the...
Are there teads on the bottom of the sole???
Can you clip on snowshoes???
While I agree with Michael that these would work with snowshoes and microspikes. I'm not sure you'd want to do serious snowshoeing in these simply because the suede material is going to get trashed pretty quickly. My experience with snowshoes has been that the straps are pretty abrasive against whatever boot you're wearing. I'd recommend using these for casual wear around town, instead of serious activity. If you're looking for a boot more suited for snowshoes, I'd probably go for a winter boot or at least a waterproof backpacking boot.
Warm but putting them is difficult
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Location of the back zipper means that each time you put your foot into the boot the heel presses on the zipper which can be painful. After they are on they are warm and comfortable. Good grip int he snow and ice. Bought 1/2 size bigger for winter sox but this was not necessary