Up to your ankles in support and waterproof protection.
Take swift, sure-footed steps in any condition, wet or dry, while wearing the Adidas Women's AX 1 Mid GTX Hiking Shoe. The mid-high cut supports your ankle more than a standard light hiker, and inside this shoe is a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex lining that keeps your foot dry from rain while also allowing sweaty vapor to escape so your toes feel comfortable, not clammy. Dig deep into the trail on day hikes and over-nighters without weighing yourself down with a full-blown hiking boot.
- Lining uses a Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane that keeps external moisture and precipitation out while allowing sweaty moisture to escape from the inside
- Highly durable synthetic and leather upper protects your foot from hazards and provides support
- Molded sockliner makes this shoe comfortable for wear on long-distance hikes
- EVA Midsole creates a stable platform underfoot so you get support in uneven terrain and impact absorption when the trail turns particularly rough
- Super High Traction rubber outsole ensures steadfast grip on slippery, wet surfaces
Share your thoughts
Adidas Outdoor AX 1 MID GTX Hiking Shoe
- Gender: Female
The shoes have good quality, but the upper for ankle is not too comfortable.