- Detail Images
Because waterproof breathable hiking shoes don't have to be heavy, tall, and stiff.
From loose scree-covered slopes to snow-melt trails, lace up the Adidas Women's AX 1 GTX Hiking Shoe for an ideal blend of lightweight agility, waterproof protection, and a super secure grip. The Gore-Tex Extended Comfort liner keeps your foot dry on wet overgrown trails yet maintains the ability to breathe so excess foot-heat won't turn into sweat. Plus the women-specific sock liner fits just right.
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Lining provides guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection
- Synthetic upper is lightweight, breathable, and abrasion resistant
- Molded sock liner is specifically shaped to fit the female foot for greater comfort and performance
- Lightweight EVA midsole provides cushion and shock absorption on rough terrain
- Combination of lightweight materials allows each shoe to weigh just 11 ounces
- Advanced Traxion Rubber compound provides a super secure grip on wet or dry surfaces
Share your thoughts
I almost exclusively wear Adidas shoes, at work and wanted a pair of waterproof ones for hiking. I am consistently an 8.5, but these shoes felt almost a full size too large. Too bad, the cushioning felt great and they have great support. I'd recommend sizing a half-whole size on these